Powered By Blogger

Tuesday 20 November 2012

Sushi Umbrella



My mom give me a cute umbrella, this month is begin of rainy days. Rain will come on evening or night. The umbrella feels so light and small, less than 200gr. but its so cute! I love this, a sushi food.


 When I use this, every body was looked at my umbrella :p
And I always thing how delicious the sushi is.

4 Comments on "Sushi Umbrella"

Dirah on 20 November 2012 at 08:58 said...

Your mom is so nice to give you this lovely umbrella, I'm loving it too!

Ice on 20 November 2012 at 09:03 said...

and I always getting hungry too :D

Hleeda on 21 November 2012 at 08:04 said...

This umbrella is so cute ^^ I thought it was flowers on the umbrellas at first lol

The Mad Twins on 25 January 2013 at 17:49 said...

This is tiooooo sweet c:

 

http://ice-jayusgoblog.blogspot.com/Ice !