Powered By Blogger

Saturday 10 November 2012

November Cute stuffs

Last month, after all the salary was coming :3 I bought some cute stuff from online shops. they are really cute :D. and after bought these all , 



At first, I bought a case for Macbook Pro, I choose a Magenta Incase series. So cute, smooth, and pop.
She is really cute !!
With pink apple.



I bought a Rilakkuma water bottle, its made from stainless steel. Its like a War Bottle or Whiskey botlle, I love it so much !! Everybody loves it too. 


And I bought a rice mold for bento. A panda's face :D so cute


Salmon and rings tomatoes :p

6 Comments on "November Cute stuffs"

Anonymous said...

aparab ce ?

Kristen on 11 November 2012 at 13:50 said...

Nice haul! Love the water bottle and the panda molder. c:

Ice on 11 November 2012 at 22:33 said...

yeah, these are very cute XD

• a • t • h • e • n • a on 12 November 2012 at 19:44 said...

I love the pink case for your macbook. :)

Marchella Loofis on 20 November 2012 at 21:20 said...

whoa. where did you buy that cute rice mold? :D

The Mad Twins on 25 January 2013 at 17:50 said...

Woow, really cute stuff Ö I want them all tooo!!

 

http://ice-jayusgoblog.blogspot.com/Ice !