Powered By Blogger

Sunday 7 October 2012

Clay: Room's Diorama


2 years ago, I had to make a room's diorama for a cover coffee table book about clay. It must be cute and funny, so I make a cute fairy with her curly black hair, yellow hair pin, and white wings. I'm also make a bed with a peach star. And the bed is seriously made by sponge and sifon fabric.
And I make too the yellow table and full with sushi and a cup of coffee !


I love making a diorama :D and I'll make more detailing dioramas too

6 Comments on "Clay: Room's Diorama"

Kristen on 7 October 2012 at 15:14 said...

Very cute!

Ice on 7 October 2012 at 19:57 said...

clay is always cute!

Penda Penn on 8 October 2012 at 01:43 said...

so cute ! i think im gonna faint because of its cuteness ~~

Ice on 10 October 2012 at 16:36 said...

comeon penda, make your bedroom's diorama :D

Ohdebah? on 9 November 2012 at 20:38 said...

hi can you you also make me a badge!~
color red and has any form of a dog!~

thank you..

http://huskisses.blogspot.com/

Ice on 11 November 2012 at 22:51 said...

a badge ?

 

http://ice-jayusgoblog.blogspot.com/Ice !