Powered By Blogger

Sunday 2 September 2012

Jago & Jibrut: Crowded Dog

Last level, I make a animation story about dog, A stupid dog and crow. And I make it manual, with watercolor, its almost 600 papers using, Yah, the animation wasn't smooth like ever you seen. but This is made just for a month. We work as fast as possible and get a lot of trouble. Enjoy the Jago&Jibrut.





if it's cannot play, plase go to HERE

6 Comments on "Jago & Jibrut: Crowded Dog"

Kristen on 2 September 2012 at 20:49 said...

I couldn't click the play button. It's like clicking was disabled. I wanna check your work though. :)

rh0ze on 3 September 2012 at 20:24 said...

cute heheheheheh, i'm s0 amazed 0n y0ur w0rk nice 0ne sissy i really like it m0re video's please :)

x0x0,
Gardenfairies New Bl0g P0st
Bl0gger New Bl0g Post

SVTR on 8 September 2012 at 08:32 said...

aaaah I love your creativity! you made it with water color?
love the header and your other post it's so inspiring me too! really love <3
I already follow you :)

Nikki on 10 September 2012 at 19:26 said...

i couldnt click the play button... :)

tour and travel surabaya on 21 September 2012 at 20:19 said...

awesome! :D gak ada yang cacat.

Anonymous said...

Ηi theге, Yοu've performed an incredible job. I will definitely digg it and in my opinion suggest to my friends. I am sure they'll be
bеnefited from this wеbsіte.

mу ωеb-ѕіtе; instant loans
My page :: instant loans

 

http://ice-jayusgoblog.blogspot.com/Ice !